TRAVELING TIRE SHOP ATLANTA - ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE & FULL SERVICE MOBILE TIRE SHOP THAT COMES TO YOUR LOCATION AT HOME, WORK, OR ROADSIDE BY EMERGENCY OR BY APPOINTMENT. BRAND NEW TIRES AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY & ONSITE INSTALLATION FOR CARS, TRUCKS & VANS.
24 Hour Roadside Hawks, Inc. © 2013 - 2018
Do I have to be a member to use your services?
No. Our services are open to anyone. All services are available by emergency or by appointment in advance.
Do you offer any membership plans?
Currently, we do not offer any membership plans.
I have roadside assistance through my insurance. Can I use it to cover the cost of the service?
Insurance companies and motor clubs such as State Farm Roadside Assistance and AAA Roadside Service may contact us to cover the cost of the service or may possibly offer you reimbursement for the cost of the service depending on your policy with them. Contact your insurance company or motor club for details on your policy coverage.
I need a tire delivered to my location. Will my insurance company or motor club cover the cost of the tires?
Motor clubs and Insurance companies such as AAA Roadside Assistance or AllState Roadside Service may cover the cost of the tires depending on your policy. Most often, they only cover the cost of the service or offer reimbursement for the service cost, but not the tires. Contact your insurance company or motor club for details on your policy coverage.
Why would I need your service when I have free roadside assistance through my insurance?
Most insurance companies and motor clubs offer basic roadside assistance: jump start, lockout, fuel delivery, and tire change. However, if you have a flat tire and no spare or you have a wheel lock with no key and it's 2am, the only thing they will offer you is a tow. That leaves you waiting until morning to get your vehicle mobile again. If you are from out of town, you may have to get a hotel until your vehicle is ready. That can be inconvenient and expensive. We offer wheel lock removal, brand new tire delivery and installation, and other roadside assistance and emergency tire services at home, work, or on the side of the road.
All four of my wheels and tires were stolen off of my car last night. Can you deliver me a new set of wheels and tires to my location?
Yes we can! Many insurance companies will not tow a vehicle with no wheels since it may damage it leading to additional costs. We specialize in getting vehicles with missing wheels mobile again quickly, safely, and efficiently which is why several insurance companies call on us to assist their clients when such an emergency arises.
I would like a tire delivered to my location. Can I put the tire on myself to reduce the cost of the service?
To ensure the highest quality of service, we do the entire service in full or we don't do it at all.
I'm in a hurry. Do you offer ETAs shorter than 75 minutes?
While it is possible our service contractors may arrive early and quite often they do, we do not offer shorter ETAs in order to allow plenty of time to consistently provide high quality service to all. Unlike most traditional roadside assistance companies that offer only basic services, we also offer roadside tire services which is by far the most requested service. When a service contractor arrives to provide basic roadside service such as a tire change, the client may have to upgrade to a tire repair or tire replacement which requires additional time to get the client mobile. Sudden, unexpected changes with clients currently being serviced, along with other things such as traffic, call volume, and location all have an affect on ETAs. Our longer than average ETAs helps to account for these factors. Also, ETA means ESTIMATED Time of Arrival, not EXACT Time of Arrival. If you are looking for a specific or exact time of arrival, it is best for you to make an appointment in advance.
I ordered roadside service and my service contractor is late. Is he still coming? Why is he late when there is no traffic?
While we do our very best to meet our ETAs, there are a few things that may make a service contractor late. Those things include traffic delays, previous jobs taking longer than expected due to changes in service requested, sudden increases in call volume, last minute changes or cancellations by clients ahead of you, inclement weather, clients giving us an inaccurate location, clients not being at or near their vehicle when the service contractor arrives, and more.
Can I get service now and pay for it later?
All services must be paid in full by cash or credit card prior to receiving service. The info on the credit card or debit card must match your current driver's license or passport. Gift card payments not accepted.
If you choose to make a payment by phone, the payment must be made in full before a contractor will be dispatched to service your company vehicle.
What types of vehicles do you service?
All services are available for all cars, pickup trucks, SUVs, vans, and most light duty commercial trucks and vans by Ford, Chevrolet, Dodge, Mercedes Benz, and GMC. Limited services available for light duty commercial vehicles outside of these brands. Roadside Tire Services are available for Light Duty Trailers with tire sizes 12 to 17.5 inches. We DO NOT offer services for Medium Duty and Heavy Duty Commercial Vehicles. We DO NOT service vehicles with split rims.
What is the difference between a roadside assistance contractor and a mobile mechanic?
Roadside Assistance Contractors primarily service non-mechanical problems that may disable a vehicle such as a flat tire or dead battery. Mobile mechanics have the ability to work on mechanical issues such as replacing a bad alternator, changing a faulty starter, or installing a serpentine engine belt. Some mobile mechanics will change your oil or replace your spark plugs. We DO NOT provide mobile mechanic service. We provide roadside assistance and emergency tire services only.
Other important information.
1. When you call in for service, please have your address or exact location available along with any important information related to servicing your vehicle such as year, make, model, and color, tire size (e.g. P205 55 R16 or 205/55/16), license plate state and number, etc.
2. If you request service and then cancel because you found a cheaper service, you CANNOT request service from us again within 24 hours if the cheap service company is unable to get you going or fails to show up to service you. We are a very busy company that provides service around the clock that focuses on providing high quality work and don't have the time to entertain low ball price addicts. An audio and electronic record of ALL service requests and inquiries are kept on file and all attempts to request service during the 24 hour waiting period will be denied. Repeated attempts to circumvent this policy will result in your phone number, license plate, and related info being permanently blacklisted. if you put yourself in this situation or predicament, we will not come save you. Call someone else. We are not your backup option so choose your service provider wisely and remember, you get what you pay for.
3. We provide brand new tires only with our emergency roadside tire replacement service. We deliver brand new tires because they are far more reliable than used tires. With our emergency new tire delivery, between the roadside service fee AND the cost of the tire, you can expect to spend a minimum of $200 or more.
4. Our brand new tires are only available through our roadside tire delivery mobile service. This means if you want to meet up with one of our roadside tire units and purchase a tire from us, you must pay the cost of the tire and the roadside service fee EVEN if you do not use the roadside service.
5. Our standard time period for service is up to 75 minutes (1 hour, 15 minutes) in our primary home area except during rush hour it's 90 minutes (1 hour, 30 minutes) or more. The time period may also increase during high call volume periods. Even if the service contractor can arrive much sooner, the standard time period for that time of day is quoted for service. If you are looking for time periods under 75 minutes or an exact time of arrival, you will want to call another company, perhaps one that only does basic roadside service or one that values providing speedy service over quality. Choose wisely as there are several roadside service companies that will quote you unrealistic time period just to get your business only to show up in the same time period we quote or longer. Some may not show up at all. You can read the reviews on roadside companies providing false time periods on Google and Yelp. Also, if you are impatient, in a hurry, or too cute to wait, perhaps you should call a taxi or UBER to get to your destination and then deal with getting roadside service later when you aren't so short on time.
6. If you request service and then cancel because you found a company that quotes a shorter or faster ETA, you CANNOT request service from us again within 24 hours if the faster ETA service company does not show up to get you going. Keep waiting for them. Life isn't that short. They will eventually show up...maybe. Whatever you do, DO NOT call or have us as your backup option. We will not come save you. We are a very busy company that provides service around the clock that focuses on providing high quality work and do not have the time to entertain fast eddie types. An audio and electronic record of ALL calls, inquiries, and service requests are kept on file. Any and all attempts to request service during the 24 hour waiting period will be denied and in extreme cases, your phone number, license plate, and related info will be permanently blacklisted. Choose your service provider wisely and remember, some companies will tell you what you want to hear or make empty promises just to get your business.
7. If you request roadside service and you are not present at your vehicle when the service contractor arrives and/or you are not responding to phone calls or text messages, your service will be cancelled and you CANNOT request service again until 24 hours has passed. All service requests are kept on record and any attempt to request service during the 24 hour waiting period will be denied.
8. We are based in the uptown district of Buckhead in Atlanta. All prices for service is based on the type of vehicle, type of service, and location of vehicle relative to our home base. Although we primarily service the North Atlanta market, our services are available throughout the metro area and beyond and is priced accordingly. All of our services, including tire installation, mounting, and balancing, are done onsite at your location at home, work, or on the side of the road.
9. We provide tire shop and roadside services in the following locations:
Roadside Assistance and Mobile Tire Shop Service is available near me in Acworth, Alpharetta, Atlanta, Austell, Auto Lockout, Brookhaven, Buckhead Atlanta, Buford, Car Assistance, Chamblee, Clarkston, College Park, Commercial Tire, Conyers, Cumberland, Cumming, Decatur, Doraville, Douglasville, Duluth, Dunwoody, East Point, Ellenwood, Fairburn, Forest Park, Fuel Delivery, Georgia, Hapeville, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, Help, Johns Creek, Jonesboro, Jump Start, Kennesaw, Lawrenceville, Lilburn, Lithia Springs, Lithonia, Mableton, Marietta, Milton, Mobile Tire, Morrow, Norcross, Peachtree Corners, Perimeter Center, Powder Springs, Roadside Assistance, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Scottdale, Smyrna, Snellville, Stockbridge, Stone Mountain, Sugar Hill, Suwanee, Trailer, Tire Shop, Truck Service, Tucker, Union City, Woodstock, & more. Service rates are based on location. Extended or long distance service rates may apply to locations outside of these areas.
24 HOUR ROADSIDE HAWKS, INC.
ATLANTA TIRE SHOP AND ROADSIDE SERVICE
2870 PEACHTREE ROAD
ATLANTA, GA 30305
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS AND
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Type your paragraph her